Wednesday 8 June 2011

whats on your workdesk wednesday.....

Just checked out Stamping Grounds WOYWW and thought it was good fun so here is my 1st attempt .
I must admit I did have a bit of a tidy up before the photo ( well it is the 1st time anyone out side my family has seen my workdesk.) I stamped various stamps the other evening and I am in the process of pro markering them. I love colouring in it seems to calm me when I am feeling a bit stressed. I have also got my new Molly Bloom stamps on there  which are work in process as you can see. I got the girl stamp but have got to work out what she could be sitting on...........duuuuuh, schoolgirl error.


I have also included a finished card which is destined for the Shop I sell at, just so you can see I do actually finish things.


Got to go and get ready for an interview in Leeds now - 1st one for **** years so I am very nervous. It is a good practice one as its "only" with an agency but I am still pooing my pants............ What do they say "You should do something every day that scares you"  I AM SO WAY OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE NOW I MAY GET TO LIKE IT........

Sharne

10 comments:

  1. That is such a cute image! Good luck with the agency.
    Lisa-Jane #69

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous workspace, beautiful promarkers and love how you have stored them, beautiful workspace, Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 105, #22 (please do check out my blog candy for charity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Lisa-Jane i survived the journey into the big city (leeds) on the train. Got blisters from new shoes and was interviewed by the most stunning young woman I have ever seen. Didnt do much for my confidence but came away feeling quite happy that I will get a decent paid job soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk looks lovely! I love colouring with Promarkers too even though it takes me an age to colour an image!! Hope your new job comes along soon, isn't it a shame we can't all make a living from crafting?! anyway before I drift off into dream land... Welcome to WOYWW look forward to seeing what you're up to in future. Thanks for sharing. April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to WOYWW, Sharne. Do not worry about tidying your desk, we all like looking at busy desks. It gives us more chance of being really nosy. Mine is only tidy because the wind blew everything everywhere yesterday, so I had to do something about it. Have a wonderful time, mooching around all the desks, and chatting with their owners. You will make so many new friends, and good luck with that job hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, sweet image! Glad you have joined us on WOYWW, you will wonder where the week goes soon- Wednesday seems to get here faster every week! Happy WOYWW, Shaz #96

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to WOYWW! Your desk looks lovely with all those markers and scissors. Good luck with your interview, and happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Hope your interview went well! #100

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to WOYWW! YOur desk is staggeringly tidy and neat - I hope you'll be brave enough to not mind the untidy version someday!! Love the stamp images - the little sitting gal - you can stick her anything...got any large flowers? Love the bunting there too. Good luck with the interview..you are not alone in this strange job hunting type world..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there - welcome to WOYWW! Great desk, and your colouring in is lovely.

    ReplyDelete