Sunday 12 June 2011

no washing up.....

Its amazing what you use your thumb for.........................so far I have had to have help washing my hair (that was funny) and lifting the sunday roast out of the oven. I managed to fasten my bra but got the hook, hooked into my bandage so had to ask for help to be released, with my thumb attached to my bra fastening halfway up my back. Him indoors (Ken) thought it was very funny....... not as funny as me watching him wash up everything as I cant get my hand wet yet and rubber gloves wont fit over the thumb dressing, he he he he he he he..........he he he. I should get the bandage reduced on Wednesday at the doctors surgery hopefully so I am taking advantage while I can. 
Did some cards for the shop last night and this afternoon. I seem to be stuck in a lime green and lilac cycle at the moment but i really love the fresh look it gives.  I have also spent some time in trying to grab the lotv banner thingy to put onto my blog but cannot work it out. Any help gratefully received if you have the time or indeed the inclination.
Ken has just started doing his ironing of work shirts for next week I am really lucky that he was in the RAF and has had training for this. He did 9 years and I did 12 years sohe is just as qualified as I am. I am sure he would not mind if I did them for him but why not use your skills if you have them.........

Happy Crafting.............

No comments:

Post a Comment