Monday 6 June 2011

Some scrapbook pages



These are photos of my mums cat FLUFFY, taken about a week before she passed away ( the cat not my mum !!!). It was very sad and mum loved this page as it summed up Fluffys bright personality, even though she was always hiding under the bushes and trees. Think I need to sort out my photograhy going forward.






This Ken my husband in Weymouth. It was the 1st time we have been down to my Sister-in-laws cottage getaway. We have been down loads of times since but this was taken at Weymouth carnival day and the weather was fabulous. Tried some ribbon folding for the ist time as well on this layout, need some stonger sticky stuff I think to make it a bit more even. I do like the randomness of it. Also stamped and glossy acented the white flowers ( prima I think) Papers were Fancy pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment