Saturday 11 June 2011

ouchy.....

I have been missing for a couple of days having a small op on my Thumb. It was a small lump around my thumb joint which we did not know what it was. It was getting painful and really irritating so as i am not at work i thought i would do something about it. I only had local anesthetic so easy peasy and it turned out to be a Giant Cell Tumour ( benign) so all is well. The surgeon let me have a look at it and it looked like a baked bean..... Its all wrapped up nicely now and i have lots of pain killers - just got a few stitches to have out in a couple of weeks.  Crafting may have to be curtailed a little while it heals but all is well... phew.......



I have attached a couple of photos of a card I did for a small friend.... and a scrapbook page of myself and my mum in Grassington. We stayed at the Devonshire Hotel for a couple of nights and had a lovely time in Skipton.  Hope you like......

No comments:

Post a Comment