Tuesday 27 September 2011

WOYWW - 28/9/2011

Hi everyone - Just a quick post for WOYWW - check out Stamping Grounds blog to see what i am talking about. A chance to snoop on everyones workdesks. Its amazing how quickly Wednesdays come around and you realise what you havent done that week...................
I am back of my holidays a into my 2nd week at work. I am thouroughky enjoying it. I actually got to go into the studio where all of the designs for cards for The Card Factory get designed. I was like a pig in clover. There are some seriously talented card designers in there.... and they get paid for it as well. All too soon i had to go back to the purchasing office but one excellent part of my job is to despatch samples to various places so i get to snoop at some the new designs occasionally......again pig in clover.....grunt grunt  grunt.
Here are a few cards i have been making myself to my own style. Hope u like. now its to snooping......happy crafting xxx




7 comments:

  1. Yay for a new job! Yay that you seem to be enjoying it! Yay that it's in something that you're really interested in. Long may the yay-factor continue!! Love that dark grey/green colour combo you've used - seriously sexy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Grey and Green together and Oh, how cute are those Christmas puds!

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - thanks for sharing - job sounds great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is lovely! Gorgeous cards, well done on sticking to the short post - mines one of the longest I've ever written lol oh well cest le view

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news about the job - working in any creative environment must be fun....bet you're the volunteer whenever anything needs to go to studio!
    Love your cards, nice and clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards you have made! I am really drawn to the one of the xmas puddings! Something about the icing on top really grabs me!
    I am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to come and enter!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apologies for being so late in visiting but I really wanted to pop in and see what you were up to last week. Your job sounds perfect. Great cards and I especially love the Christmas puddings :) Hopefully I will get around much quicker tomorrow. Elizabeth x #73

    ReplyDelete