Tuesday 12 July 2011

hello..............

I thought i would do my woyww before i went to work ....... Yes I did go back to my new job. I know ....but a couple of reason 1. the mortgage and general bills.  2. i really need the comfort of having a job, not a good trait in my personality but i have decided that for the time being i dont feel comfortable not working. I do however have an interview tomorrow for a new job so finger crossed.


I have been working on flowers this week in my spare time so here are a couple on my work desk this week. Please go to the stamping grounds blog to see what i am talking about. Hope everyone out there is crafting well and all mojos areintact this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your interview goes well for you. I have seen a few of those spiral roses done and they really stand out on a card. Love your pink ones.
    Hugs Mrs A. & Monkey #88

    ReplyDelete