Sunday 24 February 2013

My Bags...........

Hi everyone.  I have had a slight holiday from my blog and have now come back with fresh ideas.  I am now sewing as well as papercrafting. Who knew i had it in me.  I started by making a little handbag for myself and I posted it on a facebook group i run and it just took off. I now have a steady sale of bags and I have also joined with my neice and we ar e running a small but perfectly formed craft group down in Leicester once a month. More on that laters..  Here are some of my bags that are still available to purchase.  The smaller handbags are £12.50 and the larger Totes are £17.50 - both plus postage (£2.70 1st class).  The all have no fastening and 6 pockets on the outside of the bag. I think you can use for crafty items so paint brushs, pens, knitting needles or just for you normal shopping or as a beach bag or baby bag. I use a small handbag for work (in a tartan fabric) and put my phone in one of the pockets, my pass in another, travel tissues in another, lip gloss and mascara in another and still have 2 pockets left over. Inside comfortabbly holds my purse and filofax/diary and a tablet when i need it. The larger Totes obviously have larger pockets and a side pocket will easily hold a Kindle or Tablet.


Large 17 1/2" x 12" longhandled, Raspberry Dotty Tote bag

Large 17 1/2 x 12" longhandled Cream Floral/Brown Dotty Tote bag.

Large 17 1/2" x 12" longhandled Brown/Aqua floral Tote bag.

Large 17 1/2" x 12" longhandled Lime Green Dotty Tote bag

Large 17 1/2" x 12" Aqua/Green Tote Bag

Small Red Dotty Handbag

Small red Dotty Handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment