Tuesday 9 August 2011

FOOTBALL SEASON HAS STARTED-.....

 Hello everyone again . I cant believe its wednesday again ( or even tuesday evening) WOYWW is keeping me grounded an blogging at the moment as crafting time is scarce. Football season has started and hubby is away at a match so hey crafty time. I like it when the season starts as i at least get a Saturday to craft craft craft.......One bit of good news is i have applied for a fabulous job ( not crafty unforunatley) but fairly close and i think it would suit me well, just need to convince them now.  I will keep you up to date on that one. Also I am finishing at the rubbish job very soon......I am helping them out until my replacement works her notice. At least I know there is no way I can get comfortable and stay put -I have to move which is good.... Back to craftyness I have been doing some brushing of inks onto silk paper but not got it quite right yet so still practising perhaps I will reveal a little later. Also my 1st 2 christmas cards have been produced. Looking forward to seeing lots of desks this week.  hugs and stuff and thank you for all the lovely comments last week.......


 

15 comments:

  1. just love the brushes and buttons! Fab! Golly footie already...eek - enjoy the solitude...
    I also have a Dutch pretties parcel giveaway on my blog today if you fancy some colour!
    Thanks for sharing your WOYWW desk today,
    Sarah at 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas cards - I so must start making some soon too! Are those dusting brushes any good? have seen them around but not tried them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job! I love LOVE LOVe the cards that you have made! Totally beautiful! I cannot believe that it is almost that time of year again! Thanks for sharing your WOYWW!- Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your Christmas cards, lots of glitter (yeehar!)but the button one is gorgeous. So pretty. That will have to go to someone special when the time comes! Am having my first giveaway if you fancy a shot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW love the brushes they are a colorful sight on their own. Love the cards. The button one is very nice. I love lots glitter! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas already - I really must get started! Love your cards, so pretty. Enjoy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your space this week and I hope the rest of your week goes well! Good use of buttons for the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don’t your brushes look dandy sitting at the front of your desk, so soft and fluffy!
    Loving the Christmas cards too, the button wreath is fab.

    Have a good week and Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    X
    Fingers crossed for the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the buttons are just fab! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that card! Those brushes are beautiful, I would actually use them as a display!
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just loving the little brushes standing up to attention! Beautiful Christmas cards too. Hurrah for football I say, Lol!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 73

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that row of shaving brushes in their stand.
    Great blingy Xmas cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous button wreath card Sharne, how sweet. Love the arty shot of your desk with the view of the colour dusters; like a perfect postcard fro crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the glimpse. the wreath with the buttons looks great. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The row of brushes looks terrific and love the wreath of buttons idea - very pretty. Read your latest post - commiserations. What is it about Excel - did the same myself at an interview, that was a few years ago and I've stopped beating myself up about it now. My consolation was that I didn't like the man who interviewed me and he would have been my boss, so no great loss - but you thought this would be a fab job so worse for you. Let's hope a better opportunity comes up soon for you. Elizabeth x #60

    ReplyDelete